(Columbia, SC) – The Columbia Museum of Art announces eight new members elected to serve on its board of trustees for the 2022 – 2023 term.
- Leighton Lord, chairman of Nexsen Pruet, LLC
- Chelsey Allen Malloy, assistant director of development in the College of Education at the University of South Carolina
- Rene McCall, creative director at Nephron Pharmaceuticals
- Ben Rex, president of Cyberwoven
- Dr. Jandrette Rhoe, family medicine specialist at MUSC Health Primary Care
- Beth Richardson, partner at Robinson Gray Stepp and Laffitte, LLC
- Candace Shiver, co-founder and managing partner of Shiver Law Firm and Shiver & Associates
- Ann Marie Stieritz, president and CEO of Liberty Fellowship
“We warmly welcome these eight resourceful individuals to the CMA board of trustees,” says Della Watkins, CMA executive director. “They all have keen interests in arts and culture, think strategically, act charitably, and embrace the meaningful work of art museums today.”
For more information, visit columbiamuseum.org.