TME Media Group, the parent company of The MinorityEye, will begin hosting Tech Talks and Training on Tuesdays and Thursdays at USC Technology Incubator from 10am – 12pm.
The two hour workshops are $25 per session and are designed to give small business owners one-on-one instruction on how to master online marketing by utilizing social media to promote their brands and events online.
With the rapid success of The Minority Eye, TME Media Group is more equipped than ever to provide entrepreneurs with the tools and tips they need to be successful online.
“In three short years we have gained over a quarter million subscribers making usthe largest minority focused news outlet in South Carolina,” say owner Michael Bailey. “We are a national resource for news and information that impacts the minority business community. “Our knowledge and experience offers entrepreneurs and small business owners exactly what they need in order to leverage social media and build their brand.”
Who should attend?
Anyone with the following marketing needs:
- Promote an upcoming event,
- Increase sales and awareness of your new book
- Gain more visibility and exposure for your new business
- Expand your customer base using social media
- Learn how to turn “Likes and Followers” into customers
- Transition your print publication to online
- Promote your new CD or band
- Learn how to make more money by using the right online marketing and social media strategies
Workshops cover these topics and more!
Classes are designed for all skill levels and class size is limited to only ten entrepreneurs to ensure that each participant is able to receive adequate one-on-one marketing consultation and training that directly helps resolve marketing needs for current projects or particular marketing goals.
Classes are on a first come first serve basis and you must pre-register online also participants are asked to bring their laptops: