Table for Six is a networking dinner hosted by COR that connects aspiring leaders with seasoned executives and influencers in the community over a shared meal at a local restaurant. At each table, an established leader hosts five guests and guides discussion on a selected topic. This event affords guests unique opportunities to build relationships with local persons of influence and expand their network.
COR’s Table for Six series continues with an evening of conversations around bridging the gap within education and innovation over dinner at downtown’s newest addition, The Strudel Shop. This event is hosted in partnership with The Talented Tenth.
Table Hosts Include:
- Dr. Laura Boccanfuso- Founder and CEO of Van Robotics
- Dr. Anthony Broughton- Associate Professor of Education, Interim Department Chair, and Site Coordinator for the Call Me MISTER program at Claflin University
- Rashad Brown- CEO of Swype Fast and Co-Founder of Rhino Medical Supply
- Dr. Baron R. Davis- Superintendent of Richland School District Two
- Chad Hardaway- Professor of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at the UofSC College of Engineering and Computing
- Kristen Pratt- Associate Vice President of Apprenticeship Carolina
Tickets include: Two drinks (beer or wine) & dinner | Additional cash bar available
Tickets are $30 for COR members // $35 for non-members (COR members use code “MEMBER” at checkout for discount.)