(Columbia, SC)— Central Carolina Community Foundation, the Midlands’ local center for philanthropy, is delighted to welcome the following new members to its Board of Trustees:
- Roslyn Clark Artis, J.D., Ed.D., President, Benedict College
- Dan D’Alberto, Partner & Attorney, D’Alberto, Graham & Grimsley, LLC
- Terrance Ford, Director of Legislative Affairs, AT&T
- Scott Graves, President, Private Business Division, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Angela O’Neal, Director, Nextra Solutions
- Derrick L. Williams, Attorney, Mickle & Bass, LLC
Calvin H. Elam, CEO of EFinancial Advisors will serve as Chair of the Board. Cory Manning, Partner at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough will serve as Vice Chair, and Henry Clay, Owner of Columbia Metropolitan Magazine, will serve as Secretary and Treasurer. Sharon Bryant, Regional Executive Vice President at First Citizens Bank, will serve as Immediate Past Chair.
“We are excited to welcome this dedicated and diverse group of individuals to the Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees,” said JoAnn Turnquist, president & CEO of Central Carolina Community Foundation. “The unique abilities and experiences of each of the new board members, along with those of our current board members, will allow the Foundation to increase the impact of philanthropy for everyone in our region.”
The Foundation also expresses appreciation to its retiring trustees for their service: Van Anderson, Jill Davis, Felicia Rhue Howard and Stacy Stokes.
Visit www.yourfoundation.org/about/board to view a full list of Central Carolina Community Foundation’s Board of Trustees.